View Single Post
Old 2013-03-07, 21:13   Link #7
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

While this episode decided to go ahead with one of the most blatant of all ship-teases the arranged marriage, I'm glad that the show didn't forget the message it's been relaying lately; "the past does not have priority over the present". Though it seems Yozora still has lingering sentiments about that now that she seems practically soulless thanks to this reveal.

I guess since their dads are friends there was always a possibility that Kodaka and Sena have met before. They must have been only like 2 or 3 years old in that picture to not be able to remember it.

Hmmmm and we meet a new character Yusa, the self-proclaimed rival of Sena huh? I don't think you can be a rival when half of the party doesn't even know who the other half is. I'm guessing she's not going to have much significance or screentime though, being introduced so late into the second season.

Also I just have to ask, what is with Kobato's night wear? Is it part of her chunnibyou? Otherwise it's pretty damn skimpy for a girl of her age. I'd imagine regular pajamas being much more appropriate.

And Yozora plagiarized the script of an obscure but well-written movie huh? Sorry Yozora, I can't back you up on that one. That's just laziness.

Last edited by SilverSyko; 2013-03-07 at 21:24.