View Single Post
Old 2011-11-07, 12:15   Link #126
marvelB

Regarding Luffy and him taking lives, while I'll never expect him to murder anyone in the series, I think it would actually be cool to see him tempted to kill. Like if he runs into Akainu again, he gives him that really cold "Imma keel you, biatch", kind of glare that would even send chills down the admiral's spine. Admittedly, that's just wishful thinking on my part, but I think I can actually see Oda pull that off......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Garp would escape Impel Down like it were a cardboard box. No prison can hold that man.

While I don't disagree that Garp would probably bust out of ID on his own, I feel I should point out that it would be very foolish to believe that the WG wouldn't improve the prison's security after that mass breakout during the war. Like maybe the jailors have more seastone tools to keep prisoners under control, or perhaps more Awakened guardians have been recruited to roam the levels. Also, the incident may have presented an opportunity for the staff to discover level 5.5, and so they went to work on sealing all of the secret entrances so no random prisoners will be fortunate enough to escape to a secret tranny club.....

Oh, and regarding Magellan: I'm not so sure that he's still a warden in the current time. Personally, I'm convinced that he joined the marines after his offscreen beatdown and is probably hunting down those level 6 monsters as a vice-admiral.