View Single Post
Old 2013-02-03, 19:47   Link #9
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post
No, I will not make posts completely in other languages. Only once I did a translation of my post and it got removed and I understand what I did wrong now since it could have caused a Spanish conversation, but I'm not referring to that with my question.

But, so is Japanese only okay in small tidbits? I'd just like a confirmation on that.
Posts entirely in another language, if not made intentionally for the topic (like a request for translation), are not allowed. Unfortunately we don't have very good Universal Translators yet, and our Babel Fish are still in the experimental stage.

Comments that frequently use non-English with the intent of carrying on two conversations (one with one language speaker, one with another), or those which attempt to use non-English as an attempt to circumvent Forum Rules to attack another member are also not allowed.

So basically, save us all a headache and use English unless you absolutely need to use another language.

A side note about VM's and Social Groups, btw. While we don't really discourage it, we don't encourage it either. Unlike forum discussion, use of foreign language in those areas is not as harmful to general discussion. However, we reserve the right to intervene if we feel things have become untenable.