View Single Post
Old 2012-11-05, 00:53   Link #256
Aspirety
Voyager Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
I've not played the VN before, so I might not be the best person to make wild speculations.

However, I have spoiled myself with TVTropes article on Little Busters, so I have a little bit of idea of what's to come and the general set up of the world.

From what I'm seeing in the Komari Arc right now, there's alot of potential for a Bad End here. Furthermore, the Episode 2 flashback seems to hint strongly that Riki has already gone through some of the routes. If so, this might actually explain why his character seems stronger - Little Busters literally starts in Media Res. We are not seeing Riki at the beginning of the dream, we are seeing Riki after a cycle.

I'm also going to go onto a wild speculation that the entire Komari Arc was triggered from Riki's Narcolepsy incident. At the end of the Komari Arc, there will be a complete reset, where Riki awakes AGAIN from his Narcolepsy, right at the very beginning from his fainting spell. From there, he might proceed to another route, perhaps Anego, Rin 1, or even Kud.

That will catch the attention of Anime Original viewers, though we might also hear: Endless Eight Murmurings too as a result of that.

This is just the musings of an idiotic anime only watcher who ended up spoiling himself on TVtropes....
My condolences to being spoiled, what a shame.
But damn, your idea about the narcolepsy reset is actually pretty plausible. It could work. I kinda want them to do this now! :P