View Single Post
Old 2006-02-27, 12:27   Link #135
philip72

Shigan,

Do you remember writing the following?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan
Lemme see, as a high priestress of the ShizNat religion, what possibly could there be to wish for...? Hmmm...
And then you think you can act all innocent with a,
Quote:
Oh come on, who said I dropped the ShizNat over Tomoe's little fling?
Well then, how about this?
Quote:
I had like to believe that Shizuru is screwing Tomoe for information
Blasphemer! You just lucky we didn't burn you at the stake!

Then you get personal;
Quote:
I was supposed to wear -that- for a priestress robe?
Making fun of my awesome fashion sense. I'll have you know Mommy says I'm handsome no matter what I wear.

And like Lone_Wolf said;
Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf
Shizuru-sama recommending that we change our current fabrics to silk...
Did ya hear that Shigan? Siiilky Siiilllky Silk....that's what you miss for wanting to rip Natsuki away from Shizuru's well formed (lovely, perky, smooth, creamy...ahem...) bosom and stick the Green Meany there instead.

Disclaimer: In spite of my BakaBoy ravings above, I in truth think Tomoe is a little hotty, and Shigan is a lovely person and excellent fanfic writer. Seriously, look up her work.

OK, enough of my stupidity for now and back to the topic at hand (before catgirls boots my butt from this board);

Now that I've seen that they're cleaning the animation up for the DVD version the animation quality doesn't really bother me any more. I'm planning on purchasing the DVD's anyway, so it's no longer such an irritant. The current weakness in the plot however I don't think they can fix. Let's just hope that the next episodes kick ass.

Last edited by philip72; 2006-02-27 at 12:47. Reason: porr speling