View Single Post
Old 2007-07-04, 23:42   Link #91
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well I guess that's it for the series. Really was quite the ending and I enjoyed how things worked out even if there are some holes and inconsistencies that have been already looked into.

Nice to see Aono starting everything over again and being willing to live. Guess she was able to take a lot of time figured out that living wasn't such a bad option after all. Could be some of the bonds she made with Koyori for example was enough to keep her living. Even if she wouldn't remember seems like the feelings are still there which is why it was easy to build the friendship again.

Gotta love the bit with Takeshi really getting it. Personally I found the music dying off when he made the comment about her fashion sense kind've funny. Curious what would happen to those two down the road but guess we can just hope for the best. Wouldn't be bad to have a little arc for them really.

Really the cans I felt too were just a symbolic thing. Letting us know that they weren't forgotten and personality traits and memories live on even if they've left. For some reason having Yorito stabbed was a nice thing as well. (Hadn't felt that positive about a character death since Flllay got blasted into oblivion.)

A pretty good series overall. Liked how the things ended off and its a show I'll remember.