View Single Post
Old 2010-05-02, 10:45   Link #26
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draneor View Post
You could try HMV.co.jp. They don't offer as large of a discount as Amazon.jp (only 21%), but they ship EMS, which is cheaper than Amazon.jp if you're only getting one or two items. There's also CDJapan, which offers SAL but no discount apart from coupons and points.

That said, if you're only ordering Angel Beats and don't want to wait for it all to be solicited, go with HMV.jp.
You have to be careful because sometimes Amazon's DVDs/BDs are so cheap that even with s&h, they're cheaper than HMV. Or around there.

I think the general rule of thumb is if you're getting 8+ items, go to Amazon. Also have to remember that since EMS is weight based, you might want to re-check getting heavier things at Amazon. My DVDs/BDs have made things a little heavier, but a magazine, photobook and a scorebook was a little more expensive at HMV than Amazon. I think the difference was only ~400 yen for that order, but I got a bit of points 'cause of that book campaign they had.

The nice thing is that with HMV, you have an option for them to check the final S&H price before shipping and if you don't like it, you're able to cancel it. Pretty good when comparing with other places.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
You think it would still be possible to order the April issue of Dengeki G Festival from somewhere?
Wait, this one?

HMV
Amazon
Jlist

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?