View Single Post
Old 2012-04-20, 10:57   Link #29551
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Want something new?

I plan to expand on my crack idea...

Since people like real machine so much.....

A machine that is less Super Machine but more real machine (with dedicated Crews to maintain the machine)

Behold, MHM-001 Dream Catcher (because Dream Catcher sounded more lame than Dream Eater..)

The machine has very unique equipment/weapon.. because it is technically not a combat machine (it is designed for war though... just not the kind of battle people are expecting).

===

Original character is somewhat a loser-type character(again nobody had done it before, all original males are just some badass super soldiers)

Don't worry, I won't make him too much of a loser, the only loser part of him is his preference for fantasy(2d girls) world than reality (real girls) world.

(With the girls from IS having no qualm about using IS on a guy(Ichika), I don't blame him)

==

New story: MHM-001 Dream-Catcher
Plot:
>Alien invasion (simple enough?) with really Alien-like features including abduction and immunity to conventional weapons. (reference to their true nature lies in their weapons....)

>An Original machine that augment Reality with Fantasy(err...technically, not literally).

Story Motif: Dream/Fantasy and Truth/Reality. White Lies and Harsh Truth.