View Single Post
Old 2013-04-22, 00:38   Link #1251
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

A Dim Light in the Darkness of Despair. Humanity Rises Again - Part 1

Listening to both Bertold and Reiners' account on the day their village got attack by the Titans it sent me that dreadful feeling of suspense and restlessness. I felt that I was in that same room like Bertold, and my stomach sunk low the moment he beheld the Titan peering through the window.

That's the type of reaction that reminded me the onslaught from the first two episodes. I give kudos to the staff for making use of the flashbacks to keep the visceral reactions still fresh, and the conversation amongst survivors establishes the boundaries between those who have experienced the horro live in the flesh, and those who don't and just still living in their comfort bubble before yet experiencing the ultimate gruesome trial to survive.

Eren has the guts, but he has too and too much a long way to go. Training for the Gear maneuver was no pushover to him on his first shot than what it sounded and looked at first glance.
Secondly, as long as they do not know more about their enemy, they'll be sent to the battlefield as livestock to be massacred.

Last edited by Guido; 2013-10-09 at 22:53.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote