View Single Post
Old 2007-03-29, 03:17   Link #45
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to darkjester Send a message via MSN to darkjester Send a message via Yahoo to darkjester
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittie Rose View Post
Hey, I just remembered - how much life does she have, anyway? We don't know how much life that Shinigami has, but we can presume they're very old and "stock up" on life. She could well still have 100 years left to live, for all we know. Unlikely, but I doubt very much that she'll die at a young age even with her time left to live quartered. Remember, her time left to live wasn't human.

Light is obviously just waiting for her to die at an early age instead of killing her herself. But that's a slight flaw in his plan.
hmmm, early on in the series, its explained, either by ryuk or rem, that the death god's usually only kill enough to keep from dying... and if u killed more than u needed, u would get ridiculed or something, for trying too hard....

so one would assume, that Jelous didn't have a HUGE life span left... but then again, u never know.... oh and Anime5. scroll back and read aohige's post... it explains the whole life span issue quite well....

as for the episode... pure genius IMO.... i loved it! 10 all the way... would have given it a 11 if i could....

i haven't read the manga... and for those that did... SHUSH... but to be honest i don't think the preview at the end of the episode was a spoiler at all... i mean, that could mean anything... one could easily ASSUME that, what we all are thinking is what's gonna happen... but maybe thats just what they want us to think...

don't jump to conclusions... just watch the anime and enjoy, least thats what i think...

eithe way, very much looking forward to seeing what happens next...