View Single Post
Old 2012-03-24, 14:20   Link #4030
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
Spoiler for family portrait?:

Add a couple of years to Duo and Hilde and you can pass this off as a family outing.

EDIT: As for the family business, Quatrine is treated as the heir now (hence the middle name which apparently only heirs have).
OH, GOOD GOD! That would definitely be a Hilde/Duo family outing right there!!! You are really paying close attention to the series!

Really? Only the Winner heirs have a middle name? I never heard of the at before... heck, I can't remember if Quatre's father had a middle name in the series. See, if Sumizawa would have told us that Katrine Oud was created so she could be the next heir to the Winner linage, because Quatre never married and fathered any kids, I think I would be more accepting about her existence. I still don't think that Quatre would clone himself just for this, but it would make much more sense then if he created her just to be spare parts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
I also don't get where the notion came from that Heero and Duo are best buds (probably the yaoi fandom >_>). Sure, they're friends, but best friends? Those two don't even understand each other half the time whereas Heero and Trowa don't even need words to know what the other is thinking. Likewise, we see Duo and Quatre hang out together way more than any of the other pilots.
I'm sure it was the yaoi fandom, because after all, look at them! They look so cute together!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rereremo View Post
Google translate is idiot, but I'm a genius, so got that Katrina was wearing Zeches mask, & there is some talk about lady Une past, but the last few lines talking about marriage of Sabrina to Eric for Sanc: is this true? I thought the ruler of Sanc before Relena was her father not her mother ?
Besides, didn't get the relation between Hero (& don't know which Hero is that) & Kushrenada.
LOL! If you stick the summery one sentence at a time and just do some logical deducing, you get a pretty good idea of what it's saying.

-The title is "Rhapsody of Loneliness"
-Both Kathrina and Sabrina are on the cover (I think both have masks), and Kathrina is wearing Zechs' mask.
-There is a mention/memorial to Lady Une's voice actress Yuri who passed away not too long ago.
-Kathrina is wearing her Wyvrne piloting suit and sporting a mask (which is called or has the word "Zechs" on it?)
-The mask that Zechs wears later on is a copy (based off) of Kathrina's

-Eric proposes to Sabrina (thinking that this will help save Sanc?)
-There's a picture on P.315 that has an illustration of the Sanc Kingdom (and something to do with a king... can't figure this out too well)
-Heero Yuy (polotician?) and Trize look like/resemble Cinquante Khrushrenada. (I've no clue what's happening here) (or it could just mean that Trieze looks like both his grandfathers, Heero Yuy and Cinquante Khrushrenada).

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote