View Single Post
Old 2013-02-16, 11:38   Link #20
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I didn't expect Tomiko to pass the torch to Saki already. It appears this is the end of the line for our GILF. She won't be able to get her revenge on Yakomaru.

As much as I hate the guy, I have to say I'm impressed with Yakomaru's strategy. He's studied his enemies well and taken everything into account. He's completely overwhelming the humans even without the use of his secret weapon and he's successfully taken advantage of the confusion. Furthermore, those giants mutant fishes or whatever the hell they are are deadly weapons. He's clearly been preparing this invasion for a long time and he's well on his way to win this war. At this point I think only Shisei can turn the tables around. The populace is too scared and helpless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Anyway, aside from the above and the fact that the animation was, again, made in the Land of Very Tight Budgets, it was a pretty cool episode. And the flying scene was pretty beautiful (I guess that's where the budget went ). And the end... waaaah. ;_;
That flying scene was indeed beautiful and very nicely animated. I wish the whole anime could look as good, but alas... (man, A-1 has been having some serious budgeting problems lately).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Saki: "I can't believe Maria is dead. And then there's our other friend: The boy without a face"

You talking about Shin or Mamoru?
Poor Mamoru. They've totally forgotten his existence already, and that didn't require any brainwashing. It's sad how little they care about him. He was really the fifth wheel of the group (at least he had Maria).