View Single Post
Old 2010-08-20, 01:28   Link #193
HitagiIsHot
Ushio... omochikaeri!!!

Tomoya, Nagisa, Ushio, Sanae, Akio - Seriously, what a great family. Their love for each other shown through how they dealt with Nagisa's illness and other issues, and how they can just have a great time together (playing baseball for ex.). These characters are the main reason why After Story is my favorite.

My favorite females of the show:
1. Nagisa - I love her the most: strong willed despite her being physically weak. Makes me want to protect her.
2. Sanae - She looks like Nagisa's hot older sister, not to mention she's very loving and hilarious too. Raises Ushio and gives excellent motherly wisdom.
3. Ushio - If Rena (from Higurashi) ever met Ushio, she would be taken home before Rena says "Kawaii! Omochikaeri!"
4. Kyou - Sure she's the hottest of her friends and has a guard up at times, but she is a very nice girl past that. Practically lives for her sister, and takes care of children.
5. Tomoyo - Kicks ass (esp. Sunohara's), uber popular, model student, good looks, great confidence. She has everything going for her.
6. Yukine - I love her kindness and her determination., kind of like Nagisa in a way, but a with a little more confidence.

My favorite males of the show:
1. Tomoya - It's amazing how much he changes through out the show. Bottom line... you knock him down, he gets back up. Great lead character.
2. Akio - Probably the best anime father and not to mention hilarious. He and Sanae have great chemistry.
3. Yuusuke - In a band, electrician, and all around super helpful guy to Kyou. Very likeable character.

Last edited by HitagiIsHot; 2010-08-20 at 01:39.