View Single Post
Old 2011-03-01, 07:30   Link #926
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend

OK I'll find a new name for Accelerator 2 and Misaka Misae (that's Misaka's daughter) will have to touch the original ability user in order to copy the ability. I was thinking for making her power to copy magic too , but maybe it will be too much and I'll make her super strong again. In the meantime this explains why the scientists made her level 0 and one of the original reasons for that was because she copies the level of the ability too so she doesn't have her own level of powers. She's like level changer. She can only have one ability copied at a time I mean she have to copy the loosen ability like the first time when she copied it. If she can copy magic attacks then it's meaningless to make her touch the person and it'll be better to touch the ability in order to copy it. Something like Touma's Imagine Breaker. He has to touch the power and then blocks it the only difference is that Misae don't block , she take the damages and then is she's still alive attacks the enemy with his own magic or ability.
Tell me which version is better. This time I plan to put some magic in the fanfic so it'll be better to copy magic too , but I'll let you to decide this fact , because The last time I decided something like that I made Ted level 6 and multiple power user with 16 powers.