View Single Post
Old 2009-01-30, 22:35   Link #105
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmd_84 View Post
I'm not sure we'll see Black Star using those forms. Remember that he accessed them in the manga by going off to sort himself out - didn't happen in the anime, as he didn't have the same reaction to the Kid fight - and facing the Nakatsukasa Purpose. Though, I suppose we could have flashbacks telling us that this happened off-screen.
I agree with you about Black Star using those forms. Oddly between my last post here and now I've caught up with the manga. Was a bit curious about Black Star's growth since the anime wasn't seeming to go there and couldn't stop reading .

Anyways do agree I'm sceptical of us seeing those forms in the anime. He hasn't seemed to go through the development necessary. Either they'll give a flashback to him training or somehow in the coming fights he'll somehow gain them. Or most likely he'll just fight with regular shadow star and hope for the best.

Honestly I'm a bit worried how it will end since they can't really give him the same opponent without the growth necessary to stand a chance. Would have been a great fight animated that's for sure.