View Single Post
Old 2011-05-13, 07:47   Link #30
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

I don't get why people are complaining about Menma crying. She cried before yes but the tears at the end were very different.

Before it was sadness for friends and family or just childlike tears (think of when a child tries to have her friends make up and end up crying), but the one that end...ouch.

It's pure frustration. She doesn't know what she is and why she's there. Her friends are broken and she's helpless. First Yukiatsu, then Poppo is begging for her attention and she can't reach them.

Good job with Yukiatsu though. I've never really been on his hate bandwagon but it's good his wounds, deep and rather unhinged, are starting to heal. And hey he saved Anaru then tested her for the lulz.

...but we haven't learned yet why he blame himself for her death.

Oh, and it's confirmed Tsukuro is in love with a worthless guy and she can't help it. Too bad for Jinta's Harem end.

One last thing, I'm waiting for Jinta to throw his lot in. He has serious justifications for his passivity, but eventually he'd have to step up and do what he could for Menma and himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebasu View Post
And my, Poppo scared me on the last part. It's like he's lost it with his expression. Poor guy
I always knew he had some issues. There's no way a shy, follower-type kid would suddenly throw away normal life to travel the world without something pushing him on. He's as lonely as anyone.