View Single Post
Old 2012-11-11, 19:54   Link #25
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

This was a fun watch. I have no problems with this episode. It's a nice to see everyone interacting.

It makes the tournament a bit more interesting since we see the minor characters hanging out with the main cast.

Everything you can ask for in a hot spring episode is here.

(A naked Hime and Ice Queen is never a bad thing. Sharon, y u no...)

What they could have done to make it even more hilarious was have Yuuya find himself accidentally going to the girls section and hearing things that he didn't want to hear along with V.G. and Vincent while they hide or run away from the BIG WAVE. I was cracking up at the subtle drumming that was playing right when Garios got them in his clutches.

When things started to get "dangerous" on the trail, Yuuya (Maverick) and Leon (Ice Man) teamed up to face an unknown enemy (MiGS).

Leon looks like he's trying to hold onto the grudge, but he noticed that Yuuya really changed and now he's having a hard time accepting it.

He was probably thinking, "If he could change, maybe I can too! I'll surpass him and be celebrated just like him!"

Everything was cool until THIS happen > http://i.imgur.com/kRqgN.jpg Look at that face. ("I take everything back!")

Leon has lost all respect for him and is now crying in a corner somewhere.

On a related noted, Lt. Olson is a genius and knows what he likes. *Salutes*

Spoiler for Ibrahim is not amused :

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2012-11-11 at 20:34.