View Single Post
Old 2004-08-21, 19:13   Link #203
Macbrother
The mac

Send a message via AIM to Macbrother
Quote:
Actually you made up stuff on this sentence : indeed it would be good if the 4th would be still alive to handle someone like Oro, but she certainely didn't say, haha the 4th could whip Oro's ass any day.
lol, I never quoted or implied Anko as saying that, now who's the one making stuff up?

Quote:
12~15 years younger than the Sannin means about Kakashi's current age, ie 25~26 years old, I would say that he was in his prime.
That's not the point. Sarutobi had 50+ years to establish his legend and ability, Yondaime had 25. Big difference. And honestly, do you believe Kakashi is as strong as he's gonna get at 25~26? Jeeze, I'd hope not. They aren't like atheletes in sports, I don't think shinobi start to level off at ~25, I'd probably say it's more like 35-40.

Quote:
Now did Yondaime would have become stronger (and I mean significantly stronger) than the Sannin and possibly than the God of the Shinobi himself at his best?
Maybe, how can I know? How can you know
I never said we could know, but based on his abilities and genius up to that point, it seems probable.

Quote:
But we talk about what they are or were, not what they could have been.
Yes, hence

Quote:
I agree that Sarutobi was probably the strongest in his prime. Iruka said this explicitly, and Orochimaru of course called him the 'god of the shinobi.'
The rest is side dicussion.

Last edited by Macbrother; 2004-08-21 at 19:23.
Macbrother is offline   Reply With Quote