View Single Post
Old 2008-07-12, 02:44   Link #39
SpyderSidiouss
Banned

once again "twilight", you are defeated by logic.

Spoiler for lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack View Post
First off I never disagreed with you because Naruto IS annoying. Like you said that's no secret... but saying it in every other post is rather pointless.
as pointless as the countless haters constantly ragging on sauske even though the guy maybe two posts above them ( or maybe even right above them, and/or in like 3 other threads) already said the same things… but I guess that wouldn't be a problem for you.

Quote:
After all, it's who Kishi made him out to be. Surprisingly enough if you think about it, Naruto is essentially the same Naruto we met in Chapter 1. He's matured very little and that's just sad.
Just about. He’s only a little less annoying but still a buffoon.

Quote:
I've been staying with the manga hoping one day that Naruto will mature. Jiraiya's death will probably do the trick but we don't know since Kishi has a good way of making Naruto take 3 steps back for ever step forward. Case and point, Futon: Rasenshuriken.
You got a point about that, it seems the whole damn training session was a total waste of time; what the hell did we sit down and read that for if hes never gonna use the blasted thing.

Quote:
Imo, post-timeskip "Naruto" has been wasted on Naruto because "Naruto" has been for the showcase of Sasuke.
This makes no sense. To be wasted on naruto the show would have to focus on him, if its not focusing on him its not wasting anything on him. You should have said the show WASTES NARUTO.

Last edited by SpyderSidiouss; 2008-07-12 at 02:56.
SpyderSidiouss is offline   Reply With Quote