View Single Post
Old 2011-10-01, 16:40   Link #33
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
One thing however : is everyone an absolute b&stard in this universe or I'm just imagining things? Except for Kariya, I'm pretty much despising already all the Masters :/.
Yes

unlike FSN except for 2 of the master, everyone else has been preparing for this War. There are no good guys or bad guys, just some are less bad than others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
I don't think you can really hate kitsurugu, the hand he's dealt is horrible, the woman he loves is fated to die, his child is fated to die, it's hard for him to be happy, I think waver is decent too, since waver is like pre shirou. And as you have stated I htink the most noble of them would be kariya as he is fighting for noble reasons, but the entire mood of the show is one of tragedy ala ga rei zero, you know what's going to happen, and it's getting there that's the interesting part.
Kitsurugu is the definition of the word fanatic. His own choice bought him to where he is at no one else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicaLideaL View Post
I thought Rider is suppose to be a female. Why is Rider a guy now?
Female Rider is form Fate/Stay Night
Male Rider is form Fate/Zero - the Prequel.

Since you are obviously unfamiliar with the FSN universe. I would suggest that you stay out of the ep thread for your own good. Unless you like to be bombarded with spoilers.