View Single Post
Old 2012-09-12, 21:25   Link #1
nightmarelia

Made an account just for this, I'm very picky.

Hey guys, so I made an account just for this since I couldn't find anything good any more.

I am looking for a completed anime, not too long(less than 100), with drama, action, superpowers and maybe some romance. Sounds simple? Well, let me get into details.

You don't have to fill up all the requirement except for the first one.

- NO harem, ecchi, mecha, kiddy type animation or characters and no anime older than 2000. (This is a must)

- If there is romance, not those typical "omg he called me by my first name" or "Omg he is holding my hands" stuff, basically no kiddy romance, rather mature romance.

-Character development, Where a certain event actually changes the character for better or worse.

- Preferably containing a scene where the main character loses something important to him (his loved ones maybe?) and loses control and goes crazy unleashing his full power.

- Preferably set in school where the main characters powers are hidden from the public and eventually forced to use his power (Maybe in order to protect them) in front of the public.

- Don't want those anime where everyone is invincible and they never die or they always come back alive.

- Solid storyline, preferably with many plot twist where at the end I can be like "Omg, that why he/she did this'

No spoilers please

Yea, thats all I can think of for now, haha.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by nightmarelia; 2012-09-12 at 21:58.
nightmarelia is offline   Reply With Quote