Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-15, 12:26   Link #823
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
HNNNGH!!! Moe...overdose...

You could've killed me!! Though its partly due to me already taking in a dangerous amount of moe by coming here after watching Yuru Yuri (young Kyoko could almost match Yayoi in cuteness)...but still, HNNGH!! Then again, I already have most of these pics since they're in the "Brilliant Idol" artbook so I shouldnt be freaking out like this but...who can resist the moe right?

How about I throw in these pics?

Spoiler for A good dose of "moe~":
Hopefully you're still alive and kicking. Maybe that was a little overkill.
Nice additional pics, by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
DUDE! Hibiki has such a "Ya, fuck ya'll. Imma eat this appe" look to her. It's awesome!

....And damn! Tom Girls apparently fit really well into long, casual dresses! And I really dig that style of heeled boots. Hibiki is just overwhelmingly dominating everyone here stylistically dog~
I know right? Hibiki's insanely badass, she knows what she's doin'. XD
I swear though, this is the pic of her that just slays me: http://i.imgur.com/Se9gY.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Wow... is that Ritsuko with her hair down? We need to see that in the anime.
Yeah, that's true! She was originally an idol, if anyone knew, but seems she's a producer in the anime- they gave her that responsible business look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry2009 View Post
So uh... how many episodes will be air? 24?
25, apparently. I thought there'd just be an episode for each idol and then a concluding episode or something, but it seems they've got enough content for 25 episodes. Hey, I'm not complaining!