View Single Post
Old 2007-09-28, 11:19   Link #44
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
I tell people I love anime...but they don't normally ask...Normally they say something, and I respong (Weather I was in the conversation or not), and it doesn't even have to be about anime, and relate it to some anime and talk about how that happend, what happend before this to make that happen and and stuff...Or if I over hear someone talking about anime, I usually throw myself into the conversation (It's an impulse...anime...myself...it can't be helped XD). Like the other day, some one was talking a few other people and where all like, Dude...I got a new manga...it's awsome, it's called Death Note..." and...this is where my problem comes in..I have a big problem with spoilers...so I said, I've seen and read the entire series, and he's like really, and I said yep..and with out realizing it, I started telling him what happend and what not, and he's like "AWW come one man...!"...so all of my friends know, unless they've seen the anime and knows what happend...not to talk to me about it XD...So usally..I don't have to tell people weather I like it or not...they normally just know...I have a reputation at school for being..."The anime obbsessed freak who gives spoilers.."..Yes...
siya is offline   Reply With Quote