View Single Post
Old 2011-11-05, 00:27   Link #90
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozen Van Kaizer View Post
Remember LN, Mangas, and/or Anime adaptations will mostly be different in so many ways that they might as well be 3 different stories with the same concept. Lets watch this as an Anime not the later 2. We have a thread for those. Pretend you never read the mange or LN, and lower your expectation by a lot cause you know, Animes are always, mostly crappy compared to their manga or LN counterpart.
Not always, but that's another thing to discuss. You probably didn't watch Gintama.

I don't see the problem with having higher expectation, at least in this thread. It's more like people who dissing Kobato and Maria, thinking it's a waste of time to introduce the two loli instead of focusing on Yozora and Sena is what bugs me the most. The reason we mentioned about the manga or LN is because there is a reason or merit to include those 2 loli into the club, but the anime fail to make it worth. Do you like to see your favorite characters get the end of the stick in anime adaption?

Maybe we should have thread for anime-watching-only-people and anime-watching-with-prior-knowledge-about-the-show people separately .