suzuya_luvrx666

Send a message via AIM to Kyanme Send a message via MSN to Kyanme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipp View Post
Spoiler for episode 10:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I understand what you are saying, but that was not exactly my point Of course, most of the time i sympathize with "the good Guys"and i don't like "the bad guys", but that is not exclusively true for all occasions. Also, just because a person is not a saint and behaves in a questionable manner does not make him a "bad guy" out right. And deducting whether the guy is good or bad based on my ability to sympathize with him/her wouldn't make for a very accurate judgment

Lets take Fate from Nanoha series.
Spoiler:

The situation with Kyoshiro is similar to a degree(basing his actions in order to carry out the "will" of his closest family member). And while i am not sympathizing with him out right, calling him a bad guy is a streeeeeetch.

Again - concluding that a character is "bad" simply because i don't sympathize with him is not very objective, because that would make Kira(GS/GSD) the biggest bastard in the universe, because my grandest wish was for him to die.
Well, see, I was saying more over it's makes them a bad guy to that person. I don't mean bad guy - bad guy in this case, more like bad character. (Before I was going on and on about how I sympathize with certain characters.) To them, they're the antagonist of the show. It depends their own personal views. For example, a lot of people (Myself included) would drop this show if Kaon and Himiko were not in it. I'm not interested in Kuu or Kyoshiro, or Taroutte or anyone else prsent in the cast. Setsuna? Yes. But I'd get along fine with fanfiction. If Kaon and Himiko were not present, this series just wouldn't be worth it for me.

In the end, what I was tryin' to say was - depending on the person, they'll either find the character to be a bad guy or a good guy. The cases of Fate and Kyoshiro are hard to classify - since well, yes, they need to be punished for the bad deeds they did. It's a bad deed. It's needed to be punished. There's no excuse for wanting to kill someone (Referring to Kyoshiro). The only way for him to redeem himself is to try to save the AAs now and prove his view has changed. His heart was in the right place, and maybe it's the just sadist in me, but when someone does like that, I'd rather like to see a nice dose of justice either way.

tumblr | i don't have any other links to post here, whoops
Kyanme is offline   Reply With Quote