Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Chihayafuru
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-15, 06:32   Link #1082
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Another fantastic episode, with plenty of intense, emotional, as well as funny moments (Chihaya's reaction faces were gold ).

I like how Taichi was unwilling to let the issue of the match be determined purely by the luck of a draw and surprised everybody by going on the attack. Too bad it didn't pay off. I'm glad he quickly moved past his frustration and disappointment and decided there's no reason for him to hold any hard feelings against Nishida. He's growing up

Chihaya forcing herself to call Tsutomu and Nishida by their names was pretty funny. It sounded so wrong coming from her . I'm happy Nishida told her to stay as she was. You're the airhead, Chihaya, accept it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyriaL View Post
There are many ways to winning a match, by focusing on the utilization of tactics, however cheap it may seem, as long as they do not contradict the rules set, are still valid strategies in winning a match, as Desk...Komano-kun did.
Yep, it was a damn cheap tactic, but as long as it's allowed by the rules it's not considered cheating, so it'd be idiotic not to use it out of some stupid sense of pride. If anything, it just goes to show how much he wanted to win. He was willing to go to any length (except cheating of course) to claim victory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
* The moment Desktop-kun and Kana-chan shared afterwards was so sweet with all the blushing. Since Chihaya's romantic plot is dead in the water, hopefully we'll at least see the B-couple together by the end of the series.
I'd LOVE for it to happen, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I think it'll most likely happen by the end of the manga though, the story is shipping those two way too hard for them to remain simple friends forever.