View Single Post
Old 2012-11-06, 01:15   Link #1558
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
As I said, I disagree and officially it is and isn't a Gundam depending where you check.
No, it's not. Everywhere you check you'll see it listed as the MSN-001A1 Delta Plus, not the MSN-001A1 Delta Plus Gundam. Every single source we've discovered has contained this simple fact; it is not a Gundam. Saying that it officially is and isn't a Gundam is contradictory to this and itself, and is furthermore a lie.

Quote:
Just because you say no it isn't doesn't change that and as I said we aren't going to convince each other otherwise thus this whole conversation is pointless and has been beaten to death already.
It is pretty hard to agree when you do the online equivalent of covering your ears and going "la la la I can't hear you." What you are doing is trying to put forth your single opinion, an incorrect statement, as a fact. Lying, basically. I don't care if you consider the Delta Plus to be a Gundam. It is not, and stop trying to convince others it is. Constantly trying to put forth lies and such, which is surely deliberate on your part, makes you nothing more than a troll.

Quote:
Oh, calling others you don't agree with "troublemakers"? Shame on you Rising, you're already throwing mud just because you cannot refute the fact that other official sources do consider the Delta Plus a Gundam.
For the troublemaker bit, refer to my previous statement about being a troll. It is not "throwing mud" if it is true; you are constantly lying and trying to convince others of something that is inherently false. As for official sources, I and others have proven so far that in official media concerning the show, and the model kits, AND the games, that it is not referred to as a Gundam. You, on the other hand, have not provided a single source saying that it is. I am not the one throwing mud. You are.

Quote:
That's the thing, it hasn't been proven and Rising hasn't even proved any evidence other than "MG says otherwise because it doesn't have Gundam in its name thus it can't be a Gundam because Gundams must be called Gundams in their name." Rising even was against the Delta and Delta Kai being Gundams earlier than backtracked and is now singling out the Delta Plus just because it's the middle child that doesn't have the name Gundam tacked on despite the fact that it's just grey and upgraded Delta Gundam and its data was later used to develop the Delta Gundam Kai which is also a Gundam.
There you go again with the lying--it has been proven that it's not a Gundam and you simply refuse to see it. I've proven with evidence beyond that of the models. Hell, now you're lying even further about what I've said: I've only brought up the Delta Gundam and Gundam Delta Kai once before, confirming that they are Gundams; now you're trying to say that I at one point said I didn't? Okay then. Let's see this post of mine. Go ahead and quote it for me; you can easily tell via timestamp that I wouldn't have edited it. And if you want to get technical, the Delta Gundam Kai was developed from the Delta Gundam, not the Delta Plus.

Quote:
Delta series = Gundams. Hyaku Shiki was supposed to be a Gundam as well but issues resulted in a half completed MS with the Gundam name dropped despite for all intents and purposes it pretty much being a Gundam anyway as it was created to be one and was supposed to sport the Gundam name.

If the Delta Plus isn't a Gundam than neither is the Delta Gundam which clearly isn't the case.
Wrong. The only Gundams in the Delta series of mobile suits are the Delta Gundam, and the Gundam Delta Kai. The Hyaku Shiki and the Delta Plus are not Gundams, therefore making the statement that "Delta series = Gundams" false. Only a few of them are Gundams; the rest are not. If it was supposed to sport the Gundam name, then it would have the Gundam name. It does not, therefore it was not intended to be a Gundam.

Just because something was developed from a Gundam doesn't make what was developed from it a Gundam. Superior or inferior to the original Gundam it was developed from doesn't matter. If the Delta Plus was considered a Gundam because it was developed from a Gundam, then the GMs are also Gundams because they were developed from the Gundam.