View Single Post
Old 2012-11-17, 08:12   Link #725
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
For completion sake...

The remaining 40 on the list... Still no Heavy Object Though I recognized a few new titles just out this year...

37 マグダラで眠れ(電撃文庫)
Wow, Magdala is on the top 50. Although I'm one of the person who keep recommending this, I think it's still a little too early for Magdala to make the ranking so I'm quite happy with this. I'm curious about the breakdown for Magdala though, from which party does the series got the most of its votes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post

Anyways, the "critics"' votes are the ones that are most valuable (imo) anyway. Too bad MW Bunko isn't consider a light novel, otherwise we all know which series would be on top of every single ranking.
That answers everything . I agree with you completely, Biblia will win the best series and best female character ranking, and in contention of number one in best male character ranking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru... Both main characters got into the ranking... Now I'm truly watashi kininarimasu !

EDIT:

6. ぽんかん8 (I have no freaking clue )
That's the illustrator for the series you mention in bold(Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru)