View Single Post
Old 2009-08-16, 14:50   Link #75
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

I have mixed feelings toward this episode. Although its a good thing that whatever originality intended for the anime is at this point dead or dying. Sure, we will still see plot twists here and there in addition to the difference between game & anime counterparts, but at least I don't have to deal with silliness like Faldio's pet boy.

Honestly, I don't think he added much to the story. I don't even know why he is there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
off topic:
are you kinding? maybe you are a good sheryl fan, but going by my experience when the shipping wars were going on, sheryl fans are much more vicious than Ranka fans. I was always being attacked by Sheryl fans and my stance was neutral. They hated me because I wouldn't give my endorcement to Sheryl. I never was attacked once by a Ranka fan.
Not vicious, just numerical superiority. From a pure strategic point of view, Ranka fans has no choice but to resort to guerrilla tactics in order to preserve their integrity. Thus there are numerous occasions where the acolytes of HER MOST HOLY MAJESTY THE EMPRESS GALACTIC FAIRY had their rep. sabotaged by equally vicious Ranka fans . You just won't see them in the open, as the numerical disparity is simply too great for the latter

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.