View Single Post
Old 2010-06-29, 16:45   Link #17860
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Another image of HG 00 Qan[T]

GN Sword looks to be of correct length in this angle, and its folding handle gimmick is confirmed here.
Yeah, I can tell as well. The sword length looks more accurate here. More long and slender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Did it really just take more than a year to get a scratch build Empruss?
I think it took more than a year to get some modeler to care to get a scratchbuild of Empruss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite View Post
The 00 movie suits will definitely have balancing issues. Kinda forces people to buy the bases.
But from what I've seen, all the suits barring the Qan-T are gimmick heavy. And like we've all seen, articulation and balance are ALWAYS compromised for gimmicks (see: MG Unicorn).

Btw, what are your guesses on how they approached the Raphael? Its a good assumption that the big wall is another suit. And since the Raphael is rather slender compared to the Virtue/Seravee, its probably going to be something big.
OR, its a reverse Virtue. The wall turns into extra armor for the Raphael. Makes the Michelangelo or something, lol.

So do you think its going to be a super high price? Or are they going to release a second kit that is just the second suit, like the Seraphim? Or anything else.
Most likely they'll separate it like they did the Nadleeh and Seraphim. I recall having a discussion about the model statement. Something about the "Big Cannon dummy" or something that was in the statement for the HG Raphael.