Thread: Halo: 4
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-08, 00:51   Link #39
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
It was also their luck to have had the navy that they did, if it wasn't for the insurrectionist fighting, their fleet would be even more stripped. It wouldn't even be a war, just an outright slaughter.
True, it was noted that if it wasn't for the insurrectionist the UNSC never would've been taught how to fight or even have the military hardware to at least combat the covenant let alone create the Spartans.

The Spartans were created for the sole purpose of taking out the insurrectionists in one hit.

Quote:
They took a portal back into the milky way galaxy and barely made it through, I dont think Arbiter will find him, but how sweet would it be if Arbiter came in to save chief and drop him back on earth... and for some reason I think Master Chief is going die.. i dont know why..

btw I wouldn't be surprised at the new Human Weapons, I mean the UNSC Forward Unto Dawn was the Fleet Admiral Terrence Hood flagship. I bet that thing is packing some heat.
Except we don't know how long the chief had been in cryo. It could've been centuries in which everyone the Chief knew have died and the Spartans have passed into a legend.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote