View Single Post
Old 2012-03-29, 02:01   Link #1050
amoirsp

Since the topic still seems active, I just want to ask your opinion on the current dilemma I have.

Basically in short it goes like this:

Currently on NG+, Yuela route, final dungeon is available. I finished most available quests other than Greyhounds due to the trap materials being in a 90+ dungeon. I have Jane's challenge 2 floating since my Wil isn't strong enough to take down Pale Rider (also missing half the Gauntlet battle completion but this is minute). I could probably take a while to procure and grind enough to finish these, but now I debate if forgoing it and simply doing another NG++ will be more productive. My intent is to NG+ two more times as I entered neither Emelita nor Seralwi's routes.

No level 90 dungeons are cleared. Unless I trek it with mass items and grind out for like an hour ... I don't think my characters are anywhere near well equipped to venture completion there. I'm not concerned with forgoing completion here due to it's immediate availability on NG++ (I'm guessing).

I traversed Yuidora mine roughly a little into the level 70 dungeons. One of the level 80 ones that spawned I haven't quite tried yet, which will likely be my first intent but here's the question.

Around what point is it a good idea to run into NG++ leaving some quests unfinished? Usually I try being a completionist but this bottleneck is tedious to the extent that NG++ will seem to procure more progression than trying to finish Yuidora Mine's later level dungeons (if I can even beat those. I'm completely lacking on the "next" echelon of gear.)

Basically I also don't seem to know what triggers the opportunity to gather Wil's ultimate weapon or whatnot. When's a good transition time?

I'm thinking of going to NG++ but if I'm like only one step away from a pretty useful unique (well, obtainable only once in one full run basically) item in Yuidora Mine, then I'd rather finish that first. Something tells me some of things I'm looking for are no longer at the point where I'm at in this current NG+ (iono, maybe say more Devil Beads).

Thanks.
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote