View Single Post
Old 2013-01-03, 12:03   Link #2369
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

Even so you did agree with my conclusion, there is no way around it Lhklan. Why is so bad to agree with me? Pointless? Maybe, but then again a lot of pointless things are happening in the manga that I think one more can’t really do that much. I mean just look at the characters, only Vivio appears in Force so we in fact introduce a lot of people we will never see again. Or maybe not, but so far it seems that way.

I don’t really see a point of answering such questions because if my answers don’t fit what your ideas on the matter are Lhklan, this will keep going on the wrong direction. I do accept that your explanations might be good enough to explain why there is only 2 magic styles, but since those aren’t canon I don’t take them as absolutes and my own explanations are as equally possible because there has been say that other 800 magic styles are out there. I know is not what we see, but then again this world is huge and open so I think there is room to wonder about it.

However I do have answers if you really want them: First we don’t know if Belka and Mid-Childa are the best compare to other styles. We assume those are the most well know but just because something is popular or spread doesn’t make it the best so really they could be the best and they could not be the best since we don’t know how other styles might work, so really saying that the old styles are better is not even important when you don’t bother to look the others. Its appear here can be easily explain with: is from certain planet who doesn’t teach it to outsiders or is rare and unique because is an ancient power (Like the Kaiser Arts Einhart uses), could be that only one in millions born with such power, etc. really there are ways to put it here now and not before.

I am not pressuring, I just say it would be nice to have that and you were the one who say I should think on the poor writer. I am not asking this to happen, I just say it will be nice and maybe even help to make this world more rich and unique on its own rights, seeing styles from different worlds and not just ancient Belka things that already stop being something new. Again, it doesn’t matter how much time they do have to do it, if they decide to do it is their problem and responsibility to do it well. Of course I will not say they should make everything on a day or something like that, just saying is up to them.

And then there aren’t invisible barriers since the mage can see them. I was asking what spell is invisible to the mage, who are the ones in magic combat not if there is some spells to make them invisible to the normal people.

An army effectiveness doesn’t come out just from tactic. A group of poor train and not powerful beings is not going to stand a change even to a disorganize army of robots with superpowers or golems. You are assuming you even need to control golems where in the Nanoha world are such advance AI that even talk and have personalities so program them isn’t impossible. Really just saying so far the few armies of mages I have seen aren’t that good at fighting robots. Those were control, that is true, but then again show to be effective.

Really the main problem to me is that, Lhklan, I don’t really enjoy the story. As a matter of fact ViVid is, to me, boring and fail to connect with me as reader so since I don’t enjoy the story I am starting to look at the details and comment on minor things because the story itself isn’t interesting.