View Single Post
Old 2012-07-23, 12:32   Link #128
b1gdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i think he covered his other sharingan for 2 reasons. first off, only his right eye has MS (Obito's) so that's all he really needs in most situations. the left sharingan is just a normal one probably from the uchiha massacre. secondly, it's a tactic to hide it from possible opponents. for instance, konan didn't know he had another sharingan so it wasn't part of her calculations when she prepared to fight him. not that she would have known about izanagi, but someone like itachi would have known and probably prepared for it, if they ever had to fight. it's like an ace up his sleeve.

i assume he just sacrificed another normal sharingan and replaced it with one from his wall of eyes. this just adds to my previous thought that itachi didn't know he had a second eye there and didn't prepare for it when he placed amaterasu inside sasuke to kill tobi. tobi says at that time: "even itachi didn't know everything about me"
Hmm guess i never thought about it that way. Thanks for the "enlightenment". Never crossed my mind that Tobi collected some sharingans like Danzo did.
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote