View Single Post
Old 2009-06-01, 19:30   Link #73
y0shi

I didnt really want to read through the entire thread so forgive me if this has been asked before, but I've been wondering this since I started Rei 2
Why is Hanyuu back to Ghost Mode to begin with? If Rei would be the sequel to the original ending of the series (how can anyone remember all those arc names ?) she should be a real human.

And after reading a bit it seems like rei (like the whole anime) is lacking information from the games? So if you want to know it all, would it be better to play the games? (I guess there should be a way to download an english version somewhere, right?)

Does Rei even make any sence without the games? Is there a way to make complete sence out of the entire series without any of the tipps / hints?
Or does it just lack and has flaws at some point that just make no sence / are never explained (anyone remembers this see of darkness paralel world and this de-mon in digimon 02 which just made no sence since they never finished this plotline and it was just a loose end?)

If also read some stuff about that there is another "final" ending in the games and rei may acutally be a sequel to that ending (which would be weird because no one here "should" know about that ending and if you just take the series it would make no sence at all)

What would be your best take on the entire series (if you dont speak japanese)?
Because I really think about playing the games (if this is possible) and reading the mangas to get closer to how higurashi was supposed to be.

~~~~~~

I'm sorry for going offtopic (through I still tried to stick to it somehow) but all those arcs and extra arcs and alternate arcs and videogames and mangas and whatnot are just too much for me and I really want to completly understand higurashi
The series all by itself is confusing enough but after reading the wikipedia article about all the arcs I just lost all hope at ever figuring it out completly, but then I found this board thx to google and it seems like there are some people around here which got it figured out. Still I cant make no threads so I decided to just ask here before my mind blows

Thanks for any answers xD

// just checked the preview, i use this smiley too much but its kinda fitting for higurashi //