View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 15:25   Link #84
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I wouldn't have complained if there were hints about this, but not one hint about Kabuto's potential of going from a Kakashi level ninja to a level where he fights 2 EMS guys, summons dozens of kages and fights against the ninja army of the enire world.
Kabuto becoming an evil boss by means of gaining the Edo-Tensei and genetic modifications to his body aren't coming out of nowhere or far-fetched at all. In fact, genetic modifications should probably be expected, all things considered. The only real suprise here is the Snake Sage-Mode technique he was able to attain. I still don't see it being a problem though, except perhaps for the people who wanted Naruto to be the only one to have this ability for some reason. I wouldn't have guessed Kabuto would become this strong, but I wouldn't call it implausible either.

Quote:
It's clear that Kishimoto uses Orochimaru's name so frequently to try to justify many of Kabuto's achivments as being Orochimaru's, but it's still hard to make things beliveable.
I find this comment pretty strange since you --just one post ago-- mentioned it not being that difficult for someone to surpass the previous generation by building upon their past accomplishments :/

Quote:
And it's not only me, just look at all the complaints in this chapter thread.
At this time, there are 84 posts in this chapter's thread, and I've read 2-3 mild complaint's about Kabuto becoming this strong :/

It should also be noted that those complaints are from certain members who rarely have anything positive to say about the week's chapter anyway. On the other hand, I've read much more comments from members who are actually pleased about the snake sage-mode development.

Last edited by Midnight Commander; 2012-03-21 at 15:45.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote