View Single Post
Old 2012-03-22, 00:28   Link #92
silvercover
Romance Expert

yes but its still less believable and pretty shallow still as they lack some screen time. one of the other things that makes this so is because of GC tendency to "time skip" almost every other episode. yes they could have but we do not see the development, which makes it hard to emphasize.

@arya
the "wedding" bring any bells? or the carnival? plus yuno cooked for yuki and actually did stuff for yuki.
whereas, how many times did shoe and inori had some moments together? when things werent "pushing" them?
problem I see is that when inori said "shoe showed me another world" is very much false as the only time I saw shoe "teach" inori some things were in the 3rd ep where he told her killing is wrong. otherwise, can you say something the two of them introduced to each other?
and from shoe's words "inori is deeper than that" when has he gotten around to find out anything about inori? anyone can easily say "X has more depths" to someone who they dont even know anything. shoe hardly took any time of trying to understand inori.

it pisses me off more than the other inconsistency, as you can tell from my personal title.