View Single Post
Old 2011-01-13, 16:28   Link #3416
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Well, if we're being all honest here, I raged at all the routes, and the negative interpretations of Sakura from way back. Even now, the only things I think people see in her is tits, booty, evil, and jealous yandere. Rather than being a base breaker I say that people don't look deeply enough and run off the base emotions they felt at her "revelations". . There is a rampant mijudgement in her characterization in fanfics.

But while we are on which routes we don't like, I don't really favor Fate or UBW, because Sakura is left to suffer in both. And there is no proof at all she would be saved, even Ilya who has an arguably worse Fate seems to hint she has a way to live after Fate(see hot spring omake) . And new info Shinji's changed self after UBW seems to be anything but down the line. So honestly, when I see the vieled hatred for HF and Sakura, it sours possible good discussion. And this is particularly disconcerting, that people empathize with Shinji more than Sakura , and it has become of a common sight.
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote