View Single Post
Old 2012-01-28, 08:42   Link #19807
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Ichika's type is the Tall, dark, and Bishoujo type, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Side note - Is it possible to disassociate yourself from a murder after you kill someone? Like you do it by accident and you convince yourself you didn't murder him.
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@zero: generally the rear head acts like a turbine when it functions like a thruster. Sucks in air from the front and pushes it out the back But mostly, yes it's for ignition boost > : D
I though the turbine and the cannon is separated... oh well

Quote:
The dragon head can be reintegrated but it would put the Shenlong as a whole in a vulnerable position. That or if they try to perform it in highspeed then chances are that Rin would be seriously injured(I'm putting that lightly) or the IS would break because the locks that keep them in place take some time to properly secure(2-3 seconds?)
Shenlong shouldn't be completely immobilized, hence I said it's a flaw for Shenlong not able to fly.

If Shenlong can at least hover and move at 500+ kph during that, the combining sequence indeed would take 2-3 second and no need for high speed collision...

or it would be easier for Rin to store the lifter unit and summon it again as backpack, same amount of time required, less dangerous.

Quote:
@eras: Ichika was just having those "my d**k is confused" moments. Some guys get that when they see a trap or a reverse trap. You know it's a guy but they looks too much like a girl that you wouldn't really mind. I'd like to interpret Ichika's blushes as more being ashamed than embarassed
This