View Single Post
Old 2013-01-04, 07:51   Link #214
AP24

^It's possible the anime won't have the same ending as the light novel. The anime will finish cover vol 4 at either ep 13 or 14. If vol 5.5 will be covered too, then it is very likely the anime will only cover up to vol 6 covering just the first year of the series' story. If this does happen then the anime might have an original ending after vol 6, or it ends at vol 6 which leaves the possibility of a second season that covers the rest of the series which mainly focuses on Mashiro and Sorata trying to confess to each other and after they become a couple.

But it's also possible that the anime won't cover vol 5.5. The last 10-11 episodes at best can cover 4 more volumes, from vol 5 to 8. If this happens the anime will either end at vol 8, or have an anime original ending after vol 8.

I guess we'll have to see if vol 5.5 is covered or not, which we will know at ep 14 or 15. I prefer the anime will only cover up to vol 6 and there will be a second season. So I hope the BD/DVD sales will go well in case there will be a second season.

Last edited by AP24; 2013-01-04 at 08:02.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote