Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou (Dog & Scissors)
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-18, 09:44   Link #2
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post

Advertising for the sixth volume of Shunsuke Sarai's Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou comedy light novel series has revealed this month that an anime adaptation has been green-lit.

Source

Synopsis:
Quote:
There's nothing in the world more enjoyable than reading for Harumi Kazuhito. He spends his days with his head buried in books. But one night when he was enjoying a good story in a café, a violent robber comes in and threatens the people inside. Kazuhito is not the hero type but something came over him and he tried to subdue the robber only to get killed. When he came to, he was reborn as a dog under the care of one of the customers who was in the café that night, Natsuno Kirihime. Through some kind of connection, Kirihime can hear Kazuhito’s thoughts as a dog. Unfortunately for Kazuhito, Kirihime has a bit of a sadistic personality and a thing for scissors.
The story reminds me a bit of Mysterious Girlfriend X except without drooling. I could see why Silver Link will animate it under the direction of Shin Oonuma. I liked his work on C3 so I could check it out.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote