View Single Post
Old 2010-08-25, 22:39   Link #1288
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Yeah, I don't want to hijack this thread, so I'll only say a bit more and then let it return to normal.

Part of the problem I saw was that she gave a hint by saying "there's no wind" and also she was only Lv2. So my theory was that a lv5 trying it would be more successful.

Blind and deafen him after softening him up with some vacuum slashes to heighten the pain he's feeling, then remove the oxygen. Not saying it would be successful, only that it was a possibility (whatever % of success you want to assign to it). I just found it a bit hard to believe Mikoto would stand 0 chance against him.

But I do recognize he is strong.

And I do kinda follow the spoilers and the light novels, although there are chunks missing from the LN translation page, and in some ways, the mechanics of the universe and all the various powers are becoming too complex. I kinda gave mostly trying to compare and say "who would win?" because it basically boils down to who the author wants to win.
To many errors here, he still can control the flow of air and by the same idea is useless to do that, also a vaccum wont do good when he can control the flow of air, the sound and light would be filter by his vector field, knowing him I am 99.99% sure his vector field would ignore sound beyond a certain frecuency or decivel.