View Single Post
Old 2011-03-04, 09:27   Link #2249
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
Hope I don't offend you by saying this, but from my experience many good girls like doucheface bad boys(probably has to to with my cultural envronment?), who treat em like dirt and then they run back to them with moe eyes and the cycle repeats.
I'm not that naive to entertain the thought all douchebags get the good girls, but it's not like it never happens; rather, it happens pretty often so I'd kinda understand if it happened.

I'd still be highly upset if she took back Kento though.
The fact they have that kind of preference just makes me think they're stupid if they do that. I'm not saying that about all of them, and it has been my experience as well that nice girls tend to go for the bad guys, at least those who are kind to others, smart but don't know what's good for them at the same time. There are those who do know and I can vouch for more than a few. But this author will be offensive if she goes on to reunite Kento with Shou (or Touru with Yuki). Not offensive to me because I could care less, but to herself because she's basically saying that there's two types of guys in the world:

- Good guys would do anything to make the girl feel good and happy about themselves but are too insecure to bring it out and end up making fool of themselves.

- Bad guys who do nothing to make the girl feel good and happy about themselves except for the sex and are so overconfident in their ability that they're like magnets for girls.

I really don't like that at all because the author is not just making stereotypes but she's also lowering herself as a writer and a person.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote