Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-05, 20:17   Link #24457
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
Sadly, I still disagree.

First, Mizore became a shivering, sweating mess when she saw Miyabi again, or as people like to call it: "mentally scarred".

Mental wounds don't always drive people to suicide, dude. Where did you get that concept. But it's safe to say she wasn't cured by a kiss. (Which... Seriously.)

Rakan's death is nothing like Moka's. They weren't killed, their souls weren't extinguished. If memory serves they were all essentially magical apparitions that could be created at whim. Omote is not like that at all. She was a entity that had finite existence. She's dead.

For the rest of your stories presented in Negima, allow me to remind you two things.

A. They are not in the same reality. The way people act in that series is equivalent to 12 year olds. You'd think Evangeline, 100 year old monstrosity, would take her anger out on the world. She's subdued by a 12 year old teacher. Fate and his merry band completely change directions due to one fight. Chao doesn't take stuff seriously even though her past would make her much more frantic in trying to alter space time. Asuna just completely gets over the fact that she's a freaking PRINCESS FROM MARS even though her entire conscious life was that of any normal teenager. If I found out I was the bishop of Saturn, I'd take a good 2 years letting that sink in.

Basically, It's childish as balls. The characters act like children and there is barely any shred of seriousness in the series. (Still liked it tho. Kuu Fei rocks socks)

And B:

Show me a scene where a 11 year old girl is quartered and raised on stakes. I'll wait.

But until then, don't try to present these two series as the same thing. They aren't. People in Rosario vampire mature. Events accelerate. The world gets meaner and crueler.

It's more realistic.

And that is why Omote is most likely dead. Along with Gin. Haiji has wings so he probably survived. Gin idk.
Spoiler for rant:

I have on thought on how they could potentially win this fight. It's been repeatedly foreshadowed that Tsukune's powers are compatible with Alucard. It's possible he'll somehow absorb Alucard. And if I'm wrong and the author really is in a character-killing mood, prepare for Heroic Sacrifice! Cause, you know, together in death and all that.