View Single Post
Old 2012-08-16, 10:57   Link #132
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i don't see the minato fight as evidence against obito theory. we know that tobi is partly zetsu's body, so I don't really see why him being the stature of an adult when he fought minato is a problem with obito theory. since zetsu rebuilt most of his body then why not just start out in adult form? it's not like his body was going to grow from then on, it was mostly destroyed.

his voice(s) are male. we've also seen a semi-significant portion of his face which looks very male to me. it sure as poop ain't rin at least. not to mention that kishi's record of writing female characters suggests that tobi could not be female. back when we hardly knew any akatsuki members' IDs, kishi could have done anything as far as evil/twisted/cool female villains go and we only got 1 out of 10 and konan was basically a milktoast follower character. she did a couple interesting things, but nothing compared to the rest of akatsuki. he just doesn't write interesting women roles
Konan, while being pretty much one of two maybe three, is still a subversion. She was the only one so far who managed to put a dent into Tobi.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote