View Single Post
Old 2006-04-05, 03:54   Link #18
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Just finished ep 11 ... fairly agonizing episode. Points to Asuta for "being there" though he's always stood up and left behind.

(manga note: this is an interesting "reinterpretation" of the manga.... but hey if its well told.. <shrug>)

Anyway, interesting whirlwind of events..... up to the final "demo..." such that even if Hazumu chooses, I'm still rooting for a threesome over the long duration past the end of the anime (or in the manga).

video notes: I'm not having these problems but then I usually check for updates once every couple of weeks and use the animesuki instructions to the letter in installing everything (after removing everything first). I've come across exactly *one* file I couldn't play with irfanview or the latest Microsoft Windows Media Player and that one played with the "Media Player Classic" tool. I'm also running on Win2K and WinXP. The Win9X and WinMe OS ... you really should retire those for security reasons and because they aren't multithreaded operating systems (which means many games will barf under them). If money is an issue, take a look at Ubuntu Linux (or some other) and the video tools on that or learn how to run WINE or some similiar "windows simulator" under Linux.
Its good to learn new things ... especially if it saves money.