View Single Post
Old 2008-09-22, 17:25   Link #662
Elandyll

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeName MinusOne View Post
In the original Macross series, Hikaru had that romantic kiss scene with Minmei right before she sang in battle. Then he joined in on the massive battle. He was doing pretty good until all of a sudden a swarm of missiles hit his valkyrie. Then the show broke for commercial, leaving us thinking he was dead.

That's pretty much what happened in Frontier. And it's not unusual that Frontier duplicates the original series. It happens alot.

After the commercial break, we found out Hikaru had miraculously survived. And then he goes down into the wreckage of Alaska base and rescues Misa, the one he really loves.

So if Frontier copies this too, Alto is will save Ranka and well...Sheryl is outta luck.

I bet Alto ejects, and the SMS guys come in and rescue Alto, then Alto comes back in his VF-25 and saves Ranka. Then he gets in a big boss battle with Grace inside of that Vajra mother mecha.

Should be fun to watch.

I like what you say, except that for me it would make a hell of a lot more sense for him to save Ranka, but go back to Sheryl (cured? hopefully) to finally tell her he loves her after having been shut down during their previous discussion

Re-kindling Alto and Ranka in one episode where there will be a lot of fighting, while Sheryl is dying .. uh .. I just don't see that happening. We'll see