Old 2007-04-04, 17:46   Link #43
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post

Genre: Comedy, Romance

Expected Release Date: April 2007

The series is based on a manga by Fujishiro Takeshi which is serialised in Monthly Shounen Gangan. What has me interested in the series is the synopsis, rather, the last line of the synopsis. The synopsis is taken from AniDB:
Ikuto Touhohin just had a fight with his old man, one that led him to make a rash decision to run away from home. He boards a ship, deciding to take a vacation, but the ship is suddenly hit by a huge storm - one that sends Ikuto overboard! When he regains consciousness, he realizes he is still alive… on some island. An isolated island. An isolated island with nothing but girls. Beautiful girls. Stranded on an island with only girls, no electricity, gas, radio, television… like he was back in the stone age.
ˇTipo! El Loli está encima de su cabeza. Looks like more fun than a barrel of monkeys. El carácter principal es un bastardo afortunado. Si.

Is the tradeoff worth it regarding the Drama CD. They got rid of Souchiro Hoshi which is potentially show saving, but they also got rid of Rie Kumumblia. I guess it is, the show can survive for me without Kumumblia in it although she'll be missed, but I don't think it could work for me with Souchiro Houshi in it (Guy's about as funny and amusing as Sugita Tomakazu and why would you have guy famous for playing emo characters in a comedy anyway).

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-04-04 at 17:57.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote