View Single Post
Old 2009-06-21, 18:19   Link #84
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
She has? I didn't saw her collecting it in the episode? But I see no need to discuss since I don't believe in a second season at all.
Saya picks up the mask from the ground towards the end. I don't mind if you don't want to discuss but please let the people who want.
Quote:
And you should learn that animes aren't always exact copy cats of their novel or manga counterpart. Thus hardly even worth discussing when a series completely goes its different route like it's in this case.
I'm aware of that and I also am aware that those cases end up as horrible anime 99% of the time. That's why we were discussing about how they can get it back on its track.
Quote:
That is if we get a second season which I doubt. And cheap blow calling her immature. It was cute man, kawaii!!
There's doubt and there's hope, I choose the latter. And I was merely stating a fact about Felli, I enjoy comic relief but it needs some refreshment.
Quote:
I've seen as plenty of Felli scenes as Nina if not more. Though we do know what for one a Felli or Nina scene isn't especially for the other.

Last scenes ain't when the credits are rolling. That's just some bonus scenes. And I didn't see a scene after the credits so I do think technically the last scene was Felli and Layfon's little talk.
Well, you won't be able to show anything as intimate as ep 19 end or ep 24 mid-term. As I said before, I'm not really interested in the romance aspect of the show so Layfon can suit himself, I'm all neutral about who he should go for.

Last scenes are when the credits are rolling of course, how can you write them off? It's a common thing that happens during season finals and they show how people end up after the events. They're as concrete as it gets.
Quote:
Felli fan? Well a bit but also Leerin and Mei if you do want to know. But doesn't your Nina avatar speaks against you saying that you're no Nina fan.
I'm indeed a Nina fan but I don't let that cloud my vision to ignore real scenes that I watched. I also don't try to shoot people off while they're having a rational discussion about anime plot just because they're fan of a certain character.
Quote:
But I'll leave you alone to with your wishful thinking, especially of a second season.
Thank you, I'll certainly do that as someone who enjoyed the show.