View Single Post
Old 2010-01-29, 11:35   Link #284
Amalia

Send a message via MSN to Amalia
Ok so I think that the first movie will be a re-telling of the story that we saw in the anime and the second movie will be a continuation.

After having a macross marathon and having watched the entire series in 2 days( yeah I was really that into Alto-hime *fan girl mode on*) I think that the biggest thing in the story is how each character interacts with one another and the love triangle between Sheryl/Alto/Ranka...

Although I am a huge Sheryl/Alto fan!!! (yaaay)...Anyway I think that I read somewhere that the first movie will show us to whom Alto is more into. And personally I think that the person is Sheryl. He definitely has feelings for Ranka but that would be more like "I have to protect my little sister..." Or something like that. Throughout the entire series Ranka didn't give me that spark when she was with Alto only the that I was "can ypu stop clinging on hiom for just A single minute?" Although when I saw him with Sheryl I was seeing that chemistry between them, the passion... And I think that they have some things in common. Alto realized the passion for performing through the eyes of Sheryl.
Ranka did give him the hope to fly and the reason (yeah, yeah, protecting her) but Sheryl gave him the strength and the determination...After all he DID do a performance while piloting...Space and sky were his stage.
I don't know I think that the first movie that is going to come out will show that connection between Alto and Sheryl! I mean, I realy would like to see that and I also would love to see the ending of this triangle in the second movie...

So do we have any spoilers for the movie...Has anyone seen it or knows when we are going to???